Oxford Biolabs was founded in 2009 by scientists from Oxford University. In 2011, the company launched its flagship product TRX2, one of Europe's most popular dietary supplements for men and women with hair loss. We are also involved in the areas of gray hair, anti-aging and skin care. Our team consists of top innovators and experienced managers from different areas. Oxford Biolabs currently has offices in the United Kingdom, Germany and Ukraine.
For our location at the BioPark Regensburg we are looking for a colleague in the department of product development (part-time).
- Development of new products (dietary supplements and cosmetics)
- Planning the development of products and their production
- Draft and development of design and technical descriptions
- Designing science-based marketing texts (for websites, storyboards, videos)
- Online research (scientific and patent databases)
- Writing scientific texts
- Quality control
- University degree (Master or equivalent in Pharmacy, Medicine, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Nutrition Science or similar)
- Experience in product development, project management and marketing (positioning, marketing, design) is an advantage.
- Experience in research & development (e.g., scientific publications, clinical studies, patents)
- English - advanced both written and oral (C1 / C2)
- Competitive compensation
- Long-term partnership and growth opportunity within our company
- Excellent office location: BioPark Regensburg with direct access to the University of Regensburg - canteen, sports facilities, etc. can be used
- A highly motivated and international team in Germany, Ukraine and the United Kingdom
This part-time position (up to 20 hours per week) offers a flexible working schedule. Applicants of academic or industry background are both welcome. Provided the candidate has the appropriate qualifications, this position is generally also suitable for re-entry into working life after child-raising periods.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and summary of relevant working experience including a motivation letter addressed to Manfred Gahrtz at the following e-mail address [email protected] Please have a look at our website www.oxfordbiolabs.com and tell us why you would be a good fit and what exactly you can do for us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!