- Developed by the World's finest brush makers in the UK
- Encourages hair growth
- Non-scratch, smooth quills
- Tightens damages cuticles
- Removes static
You save: £-11.95
Oxford Biolabs Videos
SHIPPING COST & DETAILS
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
If you have questions about your order, you may email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org, use our Live Chat or call us on:
UK: +44 800 808 52 51
USA: +1 702 728 3097
Canada: +1 (855) 586-3440
Germany: +49 32 211 001656
Switzerland: +41 445802205
Ukraine: +38 032 253 0108
Russia: +7 499 609 14 75
Customer Service hours: Monday - Friday 7 AM - 5 PM (BST); 8 AM - 6 PM (CET); 3 AM - 1 PM (EST); 12 AM - 10 PM (PST)
VAT, IMPORT TAXES AND CUSTOMS FEES
Our prices include VAT. Please note that customers are solely responsible for any import taxes, customs duties, sales taxes and any other levies that may be assessed in your delivery country as well as limitations or free clearance thresholds (e.g. Norway, Switzerland, Israel, Australia, New Zealand etc.)
Overseas customers are responsible for making sure that they are allowed to import our products. If customs in your country returns your order to us for any reason, we will refund to your credit card account the total of your purchase minus twice your shipping charge (because we must pay our carrier the same shipping charge to return the order to us), plus any other charges incurred, such as quarantine or warehousing fees assessed by customs in your country. For any questions please visit our Knowledge Base reach out to our Customer Service on email@example.com.
THE OXFORD BIOLABS® MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
OXFORD BIOLABS' regular 60-day money-back guarantee is available to all international customers. If you decide to return an order for any reason, or if your order will be returned back after unsuccessful delivery, your credit card account will be fully credited for the amount of the purchase (excluding shipping cost per your shipping zone and handling fee of EUR 5.50).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Return the bottle(s) with the unused contents to:
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
Unit 8 Wates Way
Oxfordshire OX16 3TS, UK
Oxford Biolabs USA LLC
℅ Specialty Fulfillment Center Inc
3 - 17th Avenue South
Nampa, ID 83651
TOV «Oxford Biolabs Ukraine»
Petrushevycha Sq. 3, room 501
Lviv, 79005 Ukraine
International (All others)
dataform dialogservices GmbH
c/o Oxford Biolabs
Unterbüchleiner Str. 14
- What type of hair is this brush the best for?
- This brush can be used for both long and short hair. Its qualities are particularly beneficial for thick, long hair as the special quills keep hair soft and untangled
- How do IONs stimulate and affect hair growth?
- An ion is an atom that has lost or gained one electron making it negatively or positively charged. Volcanic Andosite quartz crystals, emit negative ions and when added to resin, can be formed into brushes. this produces brush quills that have a safe natural energy when used in brushing. The capillary vessels become stimulated and the cuticle layer is tightened which seals in natural oils and leave the hair soft and vitalised. The quills on this brush contain natural energy from Andosite quartz.This energy produces negative ions which have beneficial properties to condition, stimulate, protect and promote healthy hair growth.