- Developed by the World's finest brush makers in the UK
- Encourages hair growth
- Non-scratch, smooth quills
- Tightens damages cuticles
- Removes static
You save: £-11.45
Oxford Biolabs Videos
SHIPPING COST & DETAILS
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
If you have questions about your order, you may email your inquiry to email@example.com, use our Live Chat or call us on:
+44 800 808 5251 (UK & International)
+1 702 728 3097 (USA)
Customer service hours are 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Europe/London, GMT +1), Monday through Friday
Overseas customers are responsible for making sure that they are allowed to import our products. If customs in your country returns your order to us for any reason, we will refund to your credit card account the total of your purchase minus twice your shipping charge (because we must pay our carrier the same shipping charge to return the order to us), plus any other charges incurred, such as quarantine or warehousing fees assessed by customs in your country. For any questions please visit our Knowledge Base reach out to our Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE OXFORD BIOLABS® MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
OXFORD BIOLABS' regular 60-day money-back guarantee is available to all international customers. If you decide to return an order for any reason, your credit card account will be fully credited for the amount of the purchase (excluding shipping - see details under Shipping Restrictions).
Email email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Return the bottle(s) with the unused contents to:
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
℅ PickPackDespatch Ltd
Unit 5, Mead Park
Thorpe Mead, Banbury OX16 4RY
Oxford Biolabs USA LLC
℅ Specialty Fulfillment Center Inc
3 - 17th Avenue South
Nampa, ID 83651
International (All others)
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
℅ Mailcom AG
- What type of hair is this brush the best for?
- This brush can be used for both long and short hair. Its qualities are particularly beneficial for thick, long hair as the special quills keep hair soft and untangled
- How do IONs stimulate and affect hair growth?
- An ion is an atom that has lost or gained one electron making it negatively or positively charged. Volcanic Andosite quartz crystals, emit negative ions and when added to resin, can be formed into brushes. this produces brush quills that have a safe natural energy when used in brushing. The capillary vessels become stimulated and the cuticle layer is tightened which seals in natural oils and leave the hair soft and vitalised. The quills on this brush contain natural energy from Andosite quartz.This energy produces negative ions which have beneficial properties to condition, stimulate, protect and promote healthy hair growth.