TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack is a combination of TRX2® Molecular Food Supplement for Hair and the specifically formulated Post Menopause Food Supplement for Women 50+. Based on natural ingredients these supplements complement each other to address female pattern hair loss in women after menopause. Regularly taking the food supplements from this pack provides women with a solution that nourishes mature female hair.
- Designed specifically for postmenopausal women experiencing hair loss and/or thinning
- Combines the TRX2® Molecular Food Supplement for Hair and the Post Menopause Food Supplement for Women 50+.
- Developed in Oxford
- Free from artificial flavours and dyes
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Manufactured in Germany
You save: £-70.95
As female pattern hair loss mainly affects women after menopause, scientist at Oxford Biolabs were seeking a way to improve the action of TRX2® in postmenopausal women. They finally came up with the combination of TRX2® with the Post Menopause Food Supplement for Women 50+. This food supplement comprises nutrients that help to target specific micronutrient needs of postmenopausal women:
- It contains important vitamins: vitamin B6, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin B12, vitamin D.
- Contains important minerals: calcium, iodine, magnesium.
- Also contains: soya isoflavones, lignans from flaxseeds.
HOW IT WORKS
TRX2® Molecular Food Supplement for Hair:
Potassium channels are protein structures found in many cells of the human body. In hair follicles, they help vital nutrients cross the cell membrane. Research has shown that people experiencing hair loss have dysfunctional potassium channels. Impaired potassium channels causes the flow of nutrients to the hair follicles to become disrupted, which leads to hair loss. Just like a plant without water, follicles shrink and hair eventually falls out. TRX2® works by reactivating and stimulating potassium ion channels in hair follicles while at the same time providing additional nutrients to help hair growth.
Three capsules of TRX2® hair food supplement a day provide the potassium channel-stimulating complex of nutrients that activates hair follicle growth. This proprietary complex includes components like branched-chain amino acids, nicotinamide, and potassium as well as the purest form of L-Carnitine, Carnipure™. Together with vitamins and minerals which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, this complex opens the doors and lets nutrients in.
Post Menopause Food Supplement for Women 50+:
As the changes that come with menopause combined with insufficient nutrition increase the risk for hair loss in women, Post Menopause Food Supplement for Women 50+ seeks to specifically cater to the needs for micronutrients of women during and after menopause.
- It contains vitamin B6, which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), which contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones.
- It also features vitamins and minerals that are more likely to be undersupplied like folic acid and iodine. The first being important for fast dividing cells like the cells of the hair follicle, the latter contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- With age the absorption capacity for vitamin B12 decreases, therefore it is added to the formulation. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in folate metabolism.
- Contains vitamin D and calcium, which help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in postmenopausal women as low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures (The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of at least 1,200 mg calcium and 20 µg of vitamin D from all sources.). Calcium is a key mineral that is known to influence hair growth, with calcium concentrations in hair exceeding that of the blood serum 200-fold. As women after menopause are particularly exposed to calcium deficiency, this mineral was added in high quantities to the Post Menopause Food Supplement for Women 50+.
- Also contains: soya isoflavones, lignans from flaxseeds, and magnesium.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Noticeably thicker and denser hair.
- First visible results after 3-5 months and consistent improvement with every month afterward. Individual results may vary.
WHAT SHOULD I NOT EXPECT?
- An immediate effect. The supplements from the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack need to be taken on a regular basis to see positive results.
- Pronounced hair growth in advanced stages of hair loss. This combination of supplements was designed for postmenopausal women experiencing early stages of hair loss*.
Oxford Biolabs Videos
SHIPPING COST & DETAILS
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
If you have questions about your order, you may email your inquiry to email@example.com, use our Live Chat or call us on:
UK: +44 800 808 52 51
USA: +1 702 728 3097
Canada: +1 (855) 586-3440
Germany: +49 32 211 001656
Switzerland: +41 445802205
Ukraine: +38 032 253 0108
Russia: +7 499 609 14 75
Customer Service hours: Monday - Friday 7 AM - 5 PM (BST); 8 AM - 6 PM (CET); 3 AM - 1 PM (EST); 12 AM - 10 PM (PST)
VAT, IMPORT TAXES AND CUSTOMS FEES
Our prices include VAT. Please note that customers are solely responsible for any import taxes, customs duties, sales taxes and any other levies that may be assessed in your delivery country as well as limitations or free clearance thresholds (e.g. Norway, Switzerland, Israel, Australia, New Zealand etc.)
Overseas customers are responsible for making sure that they are allowed to import our products. If customs in your country returns your order to us for any reason, we will refund to your credit card account the total of your purchase minus twice your shipping charge (because we must pay our carrier the same shipping charge to return the order to us), plus any other charges incurred, such as quarantine or warehousing fees assessed by customs in your country. For any questions please visit our Knowledge Base reach out to our Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE OXFORD BIOLABS® MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
OXFORD BIOLABS' regular 60-day money-back guarantee is available to all international customers. If you decide to return an order for any reason, or if your order will be returned back after unsuccessful delivery, your credit card account will be fully credited for the amount of the purchase (excluding shipping cost per your shipping zone and handling fee of EUR 5.50).
Email email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Return the bottle(s) with the unused contents to:
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
Unit 8 Wates Way
Oxfordshire OX16 3TS, UK
Oxford Biolabs USA LLC
℅ Specialty Fulfillment Center Inc
3 - 17th Avenue South
Nampa, ID 83651
TOV «Oxford Biolabs Ukraine»
Petrushevycha Sq. 3, room 501
Lviv, 79005 Ukraine
International (All others)
dataform dialogservices GmbH
c/o Oxford Biolabs
Unterbüchleiner Str. 14
- How long will it take to see results from taking the supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack?
- The outcome for an individual consuming the supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack can vary widely. For some individuals, first results appear as early as 12 weeks. For others, results are not apparent until 8-12 months after the initiation of treatment. However, in the majority of customers, first visible results are expected after 5 months.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by medicinal regulatory agencies. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary and are subject to your individual metabolism.
- Can the supplements from the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack be taken at the same time as other food supplements or vitamins?
- Yes, the supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack can be taken at the same time as other food supplements and vitamins. However, it should be ensured that the tolerable upper intake level of any individual compound or vitamin is not exceeded.
- Can the supplements from the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack be taken with prescription drugs?
- Before taking any dietary supplement and prescription drug simultaneously, a doctor or other suitably qualified healthcare professional should be consulted.
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking the supplement from the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack?
The supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack are not a drug or medicine, nor are they intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is a patent pending food supplement containing nutrients to help maintain healthy skin. However, a doctor or other suitably qualified healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any food supplement.
- Why is it recommended the supplements from the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack be taken with food?
- The supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack are absorbed more efficiently into the bloodstream when taken together with food.
- At what time of day is it best to take the supplements from the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack?
- Three capsules of TRX2® and 2 capsules of the Post Menopause Food Supplement for Women 50+ should be taken daily with food and water. You may take all 5 capsules together or at separate times. Nevertheless, we recommend to spread the intake of the 3 capsules of TRX2® over the day together with main meals, and to take the 2 capsules of the Post Menopause Food Supplement for Women 50+ in the morning with breakfast.
- Is TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack approved by any regulatory agency such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), or the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)?
- The supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack are non-prescription food supplement products. It is therefore sold in accordance with major international food directives, such as the EU (European Union) Food Supplements Directive 2002/46/EC and the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, passed by the United States Congress in 1994. This Act allows the marketing of dietary supplements without prior approval by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). However, the FDA still exerts general oversight over product safety and supervises the marketing claims made for dietary supplements.
- How should the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack be stored?
The supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack should be stored in a cool and dry place, and not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- How do you ensure the quality of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack?
- Oxford Biolabs is serious and honest about the products it sells to its consumers, aiming to provide safe, high-quality products that deliver effective results. Products are developed in compliance with the most rigorous quality standards. The supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack are made in Germany at a manufacturing plant that is certified within the European Union according to the highest quality standards. The raw materials received individual Certificates of Analysis that affirm their composition. Every ingredient, as well as the corresponding packaging materials, is subjected to strenuous quality testing before being accepted into the plant. Throughout the manufacturing process, written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) govern every stage of development.
- Can the supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack be taken at the same time as alcohol?
- It is not recommended for the supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack to be taken at the same time as alcohol as this can hamper absorption of nutrients into the bloodstream.
- What are the natural dietary sources of each of the major components of the supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack?
- TRX2® Molecular Food Supplement for Hair:
- Niacin: fruits & vegetables (tomatoes, avocados, sweet potatoes, carrots, asparagus, broccoli, leaf vegetables), animal products (fish, chicken, beef, eggs, milk, liver, kidney, heart) and seeds (legumes, whole grain products, nuts).
- L-Carnitine: red meat.
- Potassium: orange juice, potatoes, bananas, avocados, cantaloupes, tomatoes, broccoli, soybeans, brown rice, garlic and apricots.
- The three branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) leucine, isoleucine and valine: they occur naturally in various protein sources, such as red meat or dairy products.
- Biotin: cereals, chocolate, egg yolks, legumes, milk, and nuts.
- Selenium: vegetables, fish, shellfish, red meat, grains, eggs, chicken, liver, and garlic.
- Zinc: oysters, red meat, poultry, beans, nuts, certain seafood (crab and lobster), whole grains, and dairy products.
Post Menopause Food Supplement for Women 50+:
- Calcium: Milk, yogurt, cheese. Non-dairy sources include vegetables, such as Chinese cabbage, kale, and broccoli.
- Vitamin D: mushrooms, cheese, and egg yolks.
- Vitamin B6: fish, beef liver, organ meats, potatoes and other starchy vegetables, and fruit (non citrus fruits).
- Pantothenic acid: beef, chicken, organ meats, whole grains, and some vegetables.
- Folate: avocados, beetroot, spinach, liver, yeast, asparagus, and Brussels sprouts.
- Vitamin B12: liver, fish eggs, mackerel, crab meat, and milk.
- Iodine: sea vegetables, wild-caught fish, cranberries, and natural yoghurt.
- Magnesium: spinach, legumes, nuts, seeds, and whole grains.
- Isoflavones: mainly found in soya beans. Green tea, split peas, pigeon peas, peanuts, chickpeas, lima beans, fava beans, lentils and flax seeds also contain isoflavones. But the concentration of isoflavones in these foods is much lower as found in soya beans.
- Lignans: seeds (flax, pumpkin, sunflower, poppy, sesame), whole grains, bran, beans, berries, and vegetables.
- Do the supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack contain any major food allergens?
According to EU regulation 1169/2011, the most frequent triggers of allergies and food intolerances are gluten, crustacean shellfish, eggs, fish, peanuts, soya beans, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, lupines and molluscs. The Food Supplement for Women 50+ contains soya lecithin. Additionally, traces of major allergens may not be excluded due to the fact that the equipment used for encapsulation at our manufacturing plant is also used for the production of other products, which may contain traces of major allergens. Should you experience any allergic reactions and/or side effects, stop taking the supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack and consult a doctor or healthcare professional for further guidance.
- Are the supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, both supplements from the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack are suitable for vegetarians.
- What are the possible side effects of taking the supplements of the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack?
The ingredients in the supplements from the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack consist entirely of drug-free compounds, all of which occur naturally. If any reactions occur whilst taking the supplements, consumption should be stopped immediately and a doctor or other suitably qualified healthcare professional consulted. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should avoid consuming the supplements from the TRX2® Post Menopause Hair Pack due to the lack of long-term safety data.
Subject: Female, 64 years old
Ludwig : II-1 - Hair Loss in Woman Post-Menopause
Treatment: Combination of TRX2® supplementation and application of TRX2® Hair Revitalising Lotion
Duration: 9 Month
2018, Independent third-party study performed by Dermatest® Research Institute, Germany
Subject: Female, 58 years old
Ludwig : II-1 - Diffuse Hair Loss in Woman Post Menopause
Treatment: TRX2® supplementation
Duration: 9 Month
2018, Independent third-party study performed by Dermatest® Research Institute, Germany