TRX2® Advanced Care Bio-Active Conditioner is the ultimate combination of stimulating, naturally-based ingredients to make hair feel and look fantastic. By using it post-wash, hair will retain moisture, it will be more hydrated, and will be able to withstand the harsh outdoors. Bio-Active Conditioner is a real treat for hair.
- Adds weightless moisture
- Improves hair structure
- Gives hair a silky smooth texture
- Prepares the skin for topical treatments
- Suitable for all skin and hair types
- Stimulates hair follicles
- SLS/SLES-free, Silicone-free, Paraben-free
- Features natural plant extracts
- Dermatologically tested
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured in Germany
You save: £-17.95
In addition to Coconut oil, TRX2® Advanced Care Bio-Active Conditioner contains Hydrolyzed Wheat, Corn, and Soy Proteins, natural volumisers that pump hair strands full of moisture for a true full-bodied look. By adding Panthenol (Vitamin B5), a weightless, shiny, sleek seal is formed around the hair. It also contains Vitamin E, an intense antioxidant, Biotin, the wonder vitamin for hair, and Caffeine for a stimulating effect on hair growth.
Coconut oil - Superior to all other oils in terms of its protective effect on undamaged, as well as chemically treated and sun-damaged hair. The most valuable part of the oil is the high saturated fat content. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, notably lauric acid, which are able to penetrate into the hair shaft, reducing protein loss and nourishing the hair with nutrients.
Vitamin E - The main benefits of Vitamin E on hair growth and beauty are ingrained in its potent antioxidant properties. This is important because there is evidence that oxidative stress contributes to hair greying and hair loss.
Oxford Biolabs Videos
SHIPPING COST & DETAILS
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
If you have questions about your order, you may email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org, use our Live Chat or call us on:
UK: +44 800 808 52 51
USA: +1 702 728 3097
Canada: +1 (855) 586-3440
Germany: +49 32 211 001656
Switzerland: +41 445802205
Ukraine: +38 032 253 0108
Russia: +7 499 609 14 75
Customer Service hours: Monday - Friday 7 AM - 5 PM (BST); 8 AM - 6 PM (CET); 3 AM - 1 PM (EST); 12 AM - 10 PM (PST)
VAT, IMPORT TAXES AND CUSTOMS FEES
Our prices include VAT. Please note that customers are solely responsible for any import taxes, customs duties, sales taxes and any other levies that may be assessed in your delivery country as well as limitations or free clearance thresholds (e.g. Norway, Switzerland, Israel, Australia, New Zealand etc.)
DID BREXIT AFFECT OUR DELIVERIES?
No, our shipping mechanism remains the same where UK based deliveries are handled by our UK warehouse. Orders to the US, Canada and Mexico are handled by our US warehouse. Other orders within and outside the EU are covered by our German warehouse.
Overseas customers are responsible for making sure that they are allowed to import our products. If customs in your country returns your order to us for any reason, we will refund to your credit card account the total of your purchase minus twice your shipping charge (because we must pay our carrier the same shipping charge to return the order to us), plus any other charges incurred, such as quarantine or warehousing fees assessed by customs in your country. For any questions please visit our Knowledge Base reach out to our Customer Service on email@example.com.
THE OXFORD BIOLABS® MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
OXFORD BIOLABS' regular 60-day money-back guarantee is available to all international customers. If you decide to return an order for any reason, or if your order will be returned back after unsuccessful delivery, your credit card account will be fully credited for the amount of the purchase (excluding shipping cost per your shipping zone and handling fee of EUR 5.50).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Return the bottle(s) with the unused contents to:
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
Unit 8 Wates Way
Oxfordshire OX16 3TS, UK
Oxford Biolabs USA LLC
℅ Specialty Fulfillment Center Inc
3 - 17th Avenue South
Nampa, ID 83651
TOV «Oxford Biolabs Ukraine»
4, Kovzhuna St., app. 3,
Lviv, 79005 Ukraine
International (All others)
dataform dialogservices GmbH
c/o Oxford Biolabs
Unterbüchleiner Str. 14
- How often should I use TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner?
- We recommend that you use TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner every time you wash your hair. For best results, use alongside other products from the TRX2® line. For more information on full product range, use this link.
- Can I use TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner instead of TRX2® Molecular Supplement and expect the same result?
- No, TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner is just a complementary product, designed to strengthen the effect of the existing active products from the TRX2® line.
- Does TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner have a heavy fragrance?
- TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner does not have any synthetic fragrance, so it has a mild, natural citric smell, which comes from essential oils
- What type of hair is TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner intended for?
- TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner has been designed for all hair types, especially suitable for anyone who wants to add moisture to their hair.
- Does TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner contain parabens?
- Our entire topical product range is dermatologically tested, and free from parabens and silicones, synthetic fragrance and dyes. It does not contain harmful ingredients that can be irritating to the skin or scalp.
- Does TRX2 Bio-Active Conditioner work equally good with each of the three shampoos (TRX2 Volumising Shampoo, TRX2 Stimulating Shampoo or TRX2 Protective Shampoo)?
- Yes, TRX2 Bio-Active Conditioner is suitable for all hair types. It helps to energise and strengthen the hair, as well as prepares the scalp for topical treatments. TRX2 Bio-Active Conditioner works great in combination with each of the three shampoos: TRX2 Volumising Shampoo, TRX2 Stimulating Shampoo or TRX2 Protective Shampoo.