This is the first supplement to contain Potassium chloride, L-carnitine- L-tartrate, BCAA and Nicotinic Acid delivered via a proprietary potassium channel-stimulating complex. TRX2® Molecular Food Supplement also contains Biotin, which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair. The TRX2® formula is a 100% natural, drug-free food supplement designed to improve the functioning of hair follicles. Nutrients, such as the vitamin Biotin, are commonly associated with hair growth.
- Developed in Oxford
- Product designed for those experiencing hair-loss and thinning (Norwood stages 1-4)
- Includes nutrients which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
- Free from synthetic fragrance and dyes
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Manufactured in Germany
You save: £23.92
TRX2® MOLECULAR HAIR REGIMEN DEVELOPED BY OXFORD SCIENTISTS
With an in-depth understanding of the science behind hair loss, and following an extended period of Oxford-based research, Oxford Biolabs® developed TRX2®, a naturally-based, scientifically-formulated molecular hair support regimen. Produced in Germany, and using high quality ingredients, this unique, drug-free regimen influences the functioning of hair follicles. It utilises the foremost understanding of potassium channels within hair follicles, an innovative approach developed by the Oxford Biolabs® team.
HOW IT WORKS
Potassium channels are small pore-forming protein structures that control the transport of nutrients across the hair follicle's cell membrane. As people experience hair loss, the function of potassium channels diminishes. The effect is an impaired membrane potential and interrupted transport of nutrients into the hair, resulting in shrinking follicles and thinning hair. TRX2® synthesizes the latest scientific knowledge on the molecular mechanisms with an aim to positively influence the functioning of hair follicles.
The daily intake of TRX2® will provide a combination of powerful nutritional stimulants (potassium, BCAA, nicotinamide) with a pure form of a naturally-generated substance (L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate) that stimulates the potassium ion channels within hair follicles. This technique helps to facilitate the entry of regulatory compounds and essential nutrients into the hair follicle membrane.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Visual improvements in hair texture and thickness.
- Slow but steady hair improvement. For the majority of customers using TRX2®, the first stages of recovery become visible after 3-5 months and cosmetically significant results usually appear after 8-10 months. Particular results and response time may vary and are subject to your individual metabolism.
- No major side effects. No hormone interference.
WHAT SHOULD I NOT EXPECT?
- Overnight results. Using TRX2® regularly and over a prolonged period of time is critical to success.
- TRX2® is a Hair Support Regimen specifically designed for men and women suffering from the early stages of hair loss (Norwood 1-4)*. The effects on more advanced stages of hair loss will be less pronounced.
Customers are responsible for making sure that they are allowed to import our dietary supplement product. If customs in your country returns your order to us for any reason, we will refund to your credit card account the total of your purchase minus twice your shipping charge (because we must pay our carrier the same shipping charge to return the order to us), plus any other charges incurred, such as quarantine or warehousing fees assessed by customs in your country.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
If you have questions about your order, you may email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer service hours are 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. UTC, Monday through Friday.
THE TRX2® MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
TRX2's regular 60-day money-back guarantee is available to all international customers. If you decide to return an order for any reason, your credit card account will be fully credited for the amount of the purchase (excluding shipping - see details under Shipping Restrictions).
Email [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Return the bottle(s) with the unused contents to:
FOR ALL CUSTOMERS EXCEPT US, CA, MX:
FOR US, CA, MX CUSTOMERS ONLY:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS: THE BASICS
- What are the most commonly reported benefits of TRX2®?
- The most common benefits reported by those who regularly take TRX2® include the maintenance of normal healthy hair (including the frontal region and temple area) and visibly stronger, thicker hair.*
- How long will it take to see results?
- The outcome for an individual consuming TRX2®can vary widely (see Customer Testimonials for initial feedback on the product). For some individuals, first results appear as early as 12 weeks. For others, results are not apparent until 8-12 months after the initiation of treatment. However, in the majority of customers, first visible results are expected after 5 months.*
- Are there any side effects?
- The ingredients in TRX2® capsules consist entirely of drug-free compounds - all of which occur naturally or are synthesized as normal metabolites within the human body. Further, the dosage selected for TRX2® products has been set well below the experimental levels used in clinical studies. The individual substances contained in TRX2® have been tested for decades, and produce very few side-effects when taken in this concentration. Occasionally, consumers report transitory gastrointestinal effects, such as an upset stomach. Therefore we recommended taking TRX2® with food. Customers who suffer from digestive system disorders should consult their healthcare professional before taking TRX2®. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should avoid consuming TRX2® due to the lack of long- term safety data. Customers suffering from diabetes or customers who are glucose-intolerant should check with their healthcare professional before starting TRX2® supplementation.
- Can I take this product with prescription drugs?
- According to the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database, L-carnitine, one of the major ingredients in TRX2® capsules, can increase the effects of anticoagulants. Customers taking anticoagulants therefore should check with their healthcare professional before embarking upon a regimen that includes TRX2®. With regards to the other ingredients in TRX2®, the NMCD recommends that people taking anti-diabetes drugs, people consuming large quantities of alcohol and people who have frequent attacks of gout despite uricosuric therapy should consult their healthcare professional before starting TRX2® supplementation. Of course, before taking any dietary supplement and prescription drug simultaneously, you should always consult with your doctor or healthcare professional.
- What is niacin? Why is it part of the TRX2® formula?
- Latest research has shown that an important factor in hair loss is the impaired functionality of potassium channels- small pore-forming protein structures that control the transport of potassium ions across the hair follicle's cell membrane. Healthy potassium channels are essential for maintaining the hair follicle's full biological activity and function.* Niacin is a vitamin that works together with the other compounds contained in TRX2® to activate potassium channels and maintain normal healthy hair.*
- Can I take TRX2® along with vitamins?
- Yes. In fact, TRX2®'s Scientific Advisory Board recommends that healthy adults take a multivitamin in addition to their regular TRX2® dose in order to avoid any vitamin shortages. The following vitamins and minerals have been shown to play a role in hair growth (look for them when choosing a multivitamin product): Vitamin A Vitamin E Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2 Vitamin B3 Vitamin B5 Vitamin B6 Vitamin B12 Biotin Copper Silica / Silicious earth. When using TRX2® in combination with a multivitamin please assure that your total daily intake does not exceed the daily recommended dose of an individual compound or vitamin (read more). Please note that at TRX2® we do not promote any specific ingredient, regimen, or use and you should always consult a doctor or healthcare professional if you are not sure about things or when using TRX2® in combination with prescription medicine or other treatment regimen.
- Is TRX2® approved by any regulatory agency such as the FDA, the MHRA or the European Food Standard Agency?
- TRX2® is a non-prescription food supplement product. It is therefore sold in accordance with major international food directives, such as the EC (European Community) Food Supplements Directive 2002/46/EC and the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, passed by the United States Congress in 1994. This Act, for instance, allows marketing of dietary supplements without prior approval by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). However, the FDA still exerts general oversight over product safety and supervises the marketing claims made for dietary supplements.
- At what age should one start taking TRX2®?
- The benefits of TRX2® supplementation apply to nearly all ages. It appears that the product is most beneficial in customers suffering from early stages of thinning hair between the age of 18 years and 42 years (Norwood 1-4).
- However, if you have family history of thinning hair you may start taking TRX2® at the early onset, as early as 18 years of age. The intensity of the visible effects varies from customer to customer and depends on multiple factors, such as genetic makeup and diet. As a general rule: the earlier you start supplementation with TRX2® the more beneficial the visual outcome may appear over the course of time.
- Persons younger than 18 and older than 70: consult a healthcare professional.
- Why do you recommend taking TRX2® with food?
- We recommend taking TRX2® with food as occasionally customers have reported an upset stomach when ingesting the supplement without food. TRX2® is absorbed more efficiently into the bloodstream when taken together with food.
- What will future TRX2® products address?
- Members of the scientific community have demonstrated that as people experience hair loss the function of potassium channels within hair follicles diminishes. The effect is impaired membrane potential and interrupted ion transportation across the hair follicle's cellular membranes - resulting in shrinking follicles and thinning hair.
TRX2® addresses this phenomenon, but yet may be unable to restore thick, terminal hair growth, especially to customers with severe hair loss (Norwood 5-7). Therefore, although the launch of our first products utilizing our proprietary technology is extremely exciting for us, we're not done yet. TRX2® has an ongoing program of pre-clinical research focused towards refining our understanding of the molecular mechanisms behind hair loss and, ultimately, developing a cure (rather than a treatment).
Please refer to our TRX2® Research page for details on past and ongoing studies.
- What do regulatory agencies, such as the FDA and FSA advise with regard to evaluating and buying dietary supplements?
- The United Kingdom Food Standards Agency provides free consumer information at
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) offers "Tips for Dietary Supplement Users" at http://www.fda.gov/Food/DietarySupplements/UsingDietarySupplements/ucm110567.htm
- Have patents been filed? If yes, are they publicly available yet?
- At TRX2® we are researching a completely novel technology that will be used as a treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA) other hair growth disorders. We have filed and/or secured intellectual property in several dissipative areas. We are currently conducting studies in the following independent research paths:
1.Hair restoration and re-growth,
2.The molecular mechanisms behind hair loss,
3.A cure against male and female pattern hair loss.
Patent applications are generally published 18 months after the earliest priority date of the application. However, because we are still in the process of securing our IP, we are not able to disclose any details that concern our research or our strategy for IP protection. This is a non-negotiable legal matter.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS: TECHNICAL TOPICS
- What precautions, adverse reactions and contraindications for each of the major ingredients in TRX2® have been reported in scientific literature?
- With regard to L-carnitine, the Supplement Monographs published by the Physicians Desk Reference (PDR) and the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database (NMCD), both well-known reference guidelines, report mild gastrointestinal symptoms, including nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, heartburn, gastritis, diarrhea, body odor, and seizures. Other sources report an increase in agitation or restlessness. Some evidence suggests L-carnitine may interfere with thyroid metabolism.
- How did you determine the dose of TRX2®? Is one dose appropriate for everyone?
- TRX2® scientists have studied dozens of scientific publications as well as clinical studies carried out in Europe as well as the United States over the past 40 years, looking at each of our key ingredients separately over a wide range of doses. Once we had determined the levels at which the ingredients are well tolerated, we evaluated efficacy parameters, such as the maintenance of normal healthy hair and the hair weight. Uncovering the right formula of natural ingredients was a massive undertaking. Our dedicated team of scientists needed to design a variety of new research methods specifically for this purpose. We recommend taking 3 capsules/day with food. You may take all 3 capsules together or at separate times. Our recommendation is based on a number of human studies, in which the customers' responses and clinical outcome were examined over a range of doses. Our experience is that 3/day is the optimum dosage for more than 75% of people. However, our human body is unique in terms of its metabolism and genetic variability. Some individuals experience more pronounced effects with a slightly higher dose (up to 4 or even 5/day) and others prefer as little as 1-2/day.
- How do you ensure the quality of TRX2®?
- TRX2® is serious about its commitment to providing consumers with safe, high-quality treatments that deliver noticeable, honest results. Our products are developed in compliance with the most rigorous quality standards. TRX2® capsules are made in Germany at an innovative manufacturing plant that is licensed by the European Union according to the highest quality standards. Even though TRX2® is a dietary supplement, not a drug, its production methods are held to identical standards. The raw materials used in TRX2® products also receive individual Certificates of Analysis that affirm their composition. Every ingredient, as well as the corresponding packaging materials, is subjected to strenuous quality testing before being accepted into the plant. Throughout the manufacturing process, written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) govern every stage of development. The stability of TRX2® Molecular Health Supplement capsules has been studied under a variety of conditions, using methods specified by the European Pharmacology Agencies. Expiration dates, established in accordance with the stability testing results, are clearly indicated on every bottle.
- What is the benefit of taking TRX2® rather than buying the ingredients separately?
- The benefit of taking TRX2® singularly, as opposed to buying each ingredient separately, is based on several facts: The precise amount and ratio of ingredients in our supplement are carefully chosen and engineered based on credible scientific studies. The ingredients in our capsule were specifically formulated to work in concert with one another and are manufactured in accordance with strict European quality controls. For the consumer, the convenience of taking all compounds at the optimum ratio in one capsule and delivered via our proprietary potassium channel stimulating complex is crucially important.
- Does TRX2® contain any major food allergens?
- The Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act (FALCPA) defines a "major food allergen" as an one of the following ingredients: milk, egg, fish, Crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soybeans. Every product manufactured and labeled after January 1, 2006 must identify any major food allergen it possesses. The TRX2® formula and its ingredients per se contain NO "major food allergen". However, traces of major allergens can not be excluded due to the fact that the equipment used for encapsulation at our manufacturing plant is also used for the production of other products, which may contain major allergens. Should you experience any allergic reactions and/or side-effects, stop TRX2® supplementation and consult a doctor or healthcare professional for further guidance.
- What are the dietary sources of each of the major TRX2® components?
- The principal dietary sources of niacin are fruits & vegetables (tomatoes, avocados, sweet potatoes, carrots, asparagus, broccoli, leaf vegetables), animal products (fish, chicken, beef, eggs, milk, liver, kidney, heart) and seeds (legumes, whole grain products, nuts). The principal dietary source of L-Carnitine is red meat. The principal dietary sources of potassium include orange juice, potatoes, bananas, avocados, cantaloupes, tomatoes, broccoli, soybeans, brown rice, garlic and apricots. The three branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) leucine, isoleucine and valine are among the essential amino acids for humans and occur naturally in various protein sources, such as red meat or dairy products.
- How will I know TRX2® will work for me?
- If you suffer from hair thinning, then it is likely that you will be able to benefit from TRX2®. Based on our studies performed to date, TRX2® showed improvements for the majority of those suffering from the early stages (Norwood 1-4) of Androgenic Alopecia (AGA), which is the most common cause of thinning hair. If your hair thinning is not caused by AGA (e.g. scalp trauma, chemotherapy, etc.), please consult your dermatologist or physician before using TRX2®.
- Is your product efficient for both men and women?
- Is TRX2® recommended for all ages?
- Yes. However, customers under 18 years of age and older than 70 should consult with their doctor before using TRX2® products. To date, the best results have been exhibited by those customers having an early-stage of thinning hair between 18 and 42 years of age (Norwood 1-4).
- Does your product work only for androgenetic alopecia or also for other hair disorders such as alopecia areata or chemotherapy induced hair loss?
- The science behind TRX2® (restoring the functionality of potassium ion channels within hair follicles) can be translated to a variety of hair disorders. Although all studies to date have focused on Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA), future studies aim to determine the effects of TRX2® in customers suffering from chemotherapy induced hair loss, Alopecia Areata, etc. If your thinning hair is not caused by AGA (e.g. scalp trauma, chemotherapy, etc.), please consult your dermatologist or physician before using TRX2®.
- Does TRX2® help to grow eyelashes and eyebrows?
- To date no studies have been initiated with the specific purpose of determining the efficacy of TRX2® with regard to eyelashes and eyebrows. Still, the principal mechanism of action behind TRX2® certainly includes eyelashes and eyebrows.
- How long does TRX2® work before losing efficacy?
- In studies conducted to date, trial participants have not seen a drop-off in efficacy while continuing treatment.* Because our product has no major side-effects, we feel that it is uniquely positioned to provide safe, long-term results for many customers. Having said this, clinical data that verifies the performance of TRX2® over time is not yet available. These results will be made public when studies conclude.