TRX2® Advanced Care Bio-Active Conditioner is the ultimate combination of stimulating, naturally-based ingredients to make hair feel and look fantastic. By using it post-wash, hair will retain moisture, it will be more hydrated, and will be able to withstand the harsh outdoors. Bio-Active Conditioner is a real treat for hair.
- Adds weightless moisture
- Improves hair structure
- Gives hair a silky smooth texture
- Prepares the skin for topical treatments
- Suitable for all skin and hair types
- Stimulates hair follicles
- SLS/SLES-free, Silicone-free, Paraben-free
- Features natural plant extracts
- Dermatologically tested
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured in Germany
You save: £-17.95
In addition to Coconut oil, TRX2® Advanced Care Bio-Active Conditioner contains Hydrolyzed Wheat, Corn, and Soy Proteins, natural volumisers that pump hair strands full of moisture for a true full-bodied look. By adding Panthenol (Vitamin B5), a weightless, shiny, sleek seal is formed around the hair. It also contains Vitamin E, an intense antioxidant, Biotin, the wonder vitamin for hair, and Caffeine for a stimulating effect on hair growth.
Coconut oil - Superior to all other oils in terms of its protective effect on undamaged, as well as chemically treated and sun-damaged hair. The most valuable part of the oil is the high saturated fat content. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, notably lauric acid, which are able to penetrate into the hair shaft, reducing protein loss and nourishing the hair with nutrients.
Vitamin E - The main benefits of Vitamin E on hair growth and beauty are ingrained in its potent antioxidant properties. This is important because there is evidence that oxidative stress contributes to hair greying and hair loss.
Customers are responsible for making sure that they are allowed to import our dietary supplement product. If customs in your country returns your order to us for any reason, we will refund to your credit card account the total of your purchase minus twice your shipping charge (because we must pay our carrier the same shipping charge to return the order to us), plus any other charges incurred, such as quarantine or warehousing fees assessed by customs in your country.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
If you have questions about your order, you may email your inquiry to email@example.com. Customer service hours are 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. UTC, Monday through Friday.
THE TRX2® MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
TRX2's regular 60-day money-back guarantee is available to all international customers. If you decide to return an order for any reason, your credit card account will be fully credited for the amount of the purchase (excluding shipping - see details under Shipping Restrictions).
Email [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Return the bottle(s) with the unused contents to:
FOR ALL CUSTOMERS EXCEPT USA:
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
c/o Mailcom AG
FOR USA CUSTOMERS ONLY:
Oxford Biolabs USA LLC
Specialty Fulfillment Center Inc
3 - 17th Avenue South
Nampa, ID 83651
- How often should I use TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner?
- We recommend that you use TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner every time you wash your hair. For best results, use alongside other products from the TRX2® line. For more information on full product range, use this link.
- Can I use TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner instead of TRX2® Molecular Supplement and expect the same result?
- No, TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner is just a complementary product, designed to strengthen the effect of the existing active products from the TRX2® line.
- Does TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner have a heavy fragrance?
- TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner does not have any synthetic fragrance, so it has a mild, natural citric smell, which comes from essential oils
- What type of hair is TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner intended for?
- TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner has been designed for all hair types, especially suitable for anyone who wants to add moisture to their hair.
- Does TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner contain parabens?
- Our entire topical product range is dermatologically tested, and free from parabens and silicones, synthetic fragrance and dyes. It does not contain harmful ingredients that can be irritating to the skin or scalp.